Friday, February 22, 2008

More Gems from This Utter piece of Human Waste



Well, this just in from the AP.

"Rove asked a former Republican campaign worker to find evidence that the Democratic governor of Alabama at the time was cheating on his wife."

Well, whats new with that? Thats how this shitheel works.
Plays for keeps. Great strategist.

Fuck him! I, along with Joe Wilson, am waiting for the day he is "Frog Marched" into an awaiting police vehicle. But of course, that will be after monkeys fly out of my butt.

A snippet of Jill Simpson's ( the campaign worker) statement.

Karl Rove asked you to take pictures of Siegelman?" reporter Scott Pelley asks.

"Yes," Simpson replies.

"In a compromising sexual position with one of his aides," Pelley says.

"Yes, if I could," she responds.

Hmmmm, I dunno, he's such a true and righteous upstanding citizen. I'm not sure I would believe her.

"Simpson said she is speaking out because Siegelman's seven-year sentence on corruption charges bothers her, the release said. She said she found no evidence of an affair."

"Democrats on Capitol Hill, however, have been looking into the case as part of a broader investigation into political meddling by the White House at the Justice Department. Also, more than 40 former attorneys general have asked for a congressional investigation into the case."

This interview with Simpson will be upcoming on CBS 60 Minutes.
I'm going to watch for it. I have to see her actually make these statements, look in her eyes, before passing judgement on such an honorable person as Karl Rove.

No comments: